Also known as browboidery, this is a semi permanent tattooing technique, where we create bespoke brows, especially for you.
Note: only bookings for Microblading consultations can be made initially (free).
What do I need to know before my appointment?
- Think about how you want your brows to look, the shape, the colour etc. You will of course be guided and shown the best shape and colour for you but if this differs from your ideal brows then please say and we can work together to achieve your perfect look.
- Microblading normally requires multiple sessions to complete the perfect look. For best results you will need to return for a complementary perfecting session 4-6weeks after you initial appointment. Some people may require more perfecting sessions to complete the perfect look, this will incur addition costs.
- Be prepared for your brows to be significantly darker immediately after procedure. This is normal and will fade and soften by around 40%, this process usually takes around 2 weeks.
- General Pre-Care Advice.
- DO NOT make social plans on the day of your Microblading appointment as sensitive skins may swell or be red.
- Please wear your usual make up to your initial microblading procedure.
- DO NOT take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication (ie Ibuprofen) 48hrs before prior to your appointment.
- DO NOT discontinue any use of medication without consulting your doctor.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption to a minimum 48hrs prior to appointment.
- DO NOT use 1% Retin A skincare products for 6 weeks prior to appointment.
- No professional chemical peels near eyebrow area 4 weeks prior to appointment.
- Please note, you will not be able to donate blood for 4 months after microblading procedures.
- Waxing/threading treatments to brow area performed no less than 1 week before appointment.
- IPL laser hair removal performed no less than 2 weeks before appointment.
- No eyebrow stimulating products 2 weeks prior to appointment.
- Botox in brow area no less than 4 weeks prior to appointment.
- DO NOT take any fish oil supplements 48 hours before appointment.
- Please make us aware if you have any allergies including Lidocaine or other numbing agents and if you receive antibiotic treatment prior to receiving dental care.
- Important Information.
People that may not be eligible for microblading:
- Under 18’s
- Ladies whom are pregnant or breast feeding
- Those taking blood thinning medication
- Those with transmittable blood diseases (HIV, Hepatitis etc)
- Those on medications which can thin or over sensitise the skin (steriods/ro-accutine)
- Those with haemophilia
- Cancer/chemotherapy patients must have doctors clearance
- Skin conditions in the brow area including eczema, psoriasis, broken skin
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Epilepsy sufferers who have had a seizure in the last 18 months
Looking after your freshly bladed brows is of the utmost importance to get the best healed results. If you have any queries or questions during the healing process, do not hesitate to contact us.
You may experience these following symptoms for 4 days post treatment:
- Minor swelling
- Mild tenderness
- Itchiness to brow area
- Dry flaky skin
- This is normal and part of the healing process.
- Day One: Wash brow area gently with shampoo provided and apply a thin layer of the aftercare cream provided with a cotton bud, gently tapping it on, do not drag or rub brow area. Repeat every 2 hours. At bedtime, repeat and cover with cling film to prevent drying out of the brie area.
- Day 2-7: Apply cream provided every 4-5 hours thinly with a cotton bud gently patting. Keep the brow area dry during this period.
- DO NOT rub brows.
- Always use a clean cotton bud to apply a thin layer of the aftercare cream, pat gently onto brow area.
- Avoid getting brows wet
- Keep hair away from brows (pin your fringe back)
- Itching is normal, DO NOT pick, peel or rub your brows. Allow the skin to flake away naturally
- It is normal for hair strokes to fade unevenly/patchy (your perfecting session 4-6weeks later will correct this)
- Fading maybe more apparent on poker skin
- Avoid excessive sweating for 7 days
- Healed results differ from person to person. It cannot be guaranteed how final results will look. Some will look crisp, others will look softer.
- Avoid make up on or around brow area, creams with active ingredients, chlorinated water, excessive sweating, skincare beauty treatments for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure for 2 weeks
- To avoid premature fading of your new brows it is advised to wear big sunglasses and a hat while in the sun.
- No botox or sunbeds for 4 weeks post treatment.
- On rare occasions microbladed brows can lose colour or experience fading as they heal. Do not panic, this is completely normal.
- Different skin types take pigment differently. After your top up appointment any patchy areas will have been filled in and will heal and fade perfectly.
- Your brows will fade over time and you will require further top up every 12-18 months to keep them looking their best.
- Top up pricings are for existing clients, who have had the initial procedure done by Eden Treatment Rooms.
- If you require a top up and had the Microblading done by another technician you will be charged as a new client for the full Microblading initial procedure rate.
- In the unlikely event you feel you need further tweaks to your brows after your perfecting session, a charge will apply.
- Further perfecting tweaks will be charged upon consultation.
Waxing and Threading
We offer skilled threading for eyebrows and all facial hair, this traditional method of hair removal leaves hair regrowth finer and more sparse over repeated treatments.
PhD Safewax is the original, tried and tested, best tube and applicator waxing system. PhD, which stands for Professional, Hygienic and Disposable uses Pre-Sealed applicator heads for each client which are disposed off after each waxing treatment.
Why PhD Safewax?
It has a unique patented gate mechanisms in each applicator that prevents wax from reentering the tube. It’s the only system that reduces the risk of cross-infection from one client to another – PHD is totally safe. Using a pre-sealed applicator heads are used for each client and are disposed off after each waxing treatment.
Before & After Care
So you’ve booked a wax. Here’s a couple of tips to lessen the pain (and increase the longevity of the hair free feeling).
- If you’re really worried about the pain, and haven’t had waxing before then take 1 or 2 paracetamol about 30-40 minutes before your appointment. This can help reduce the surface discomfort.
- Make sure your hair is long enough to remove completely from the roots – it should be at least 0.5 centimetres. If you’ve shaved the area within the last few weeks it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish.
After your Wax….
You’ve just invested time, money and a little discomfort in order to be hairfree – so it makes sense to look after it. We don’t just make this stuff up for the sake of it! So, read on…
Immediately after your wax
It’s normal immediately after your wax for a little bit of redness and a prickly heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours and is normally due to a histamine reaction. Because waxing removes the hair at the root, it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria free. This means:
- No sunbathing for at least 12 hours (have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday)
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hours
- Same for spa baths or saunas
- Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 12 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
- Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
- Use a tea tree oil based product to apply to the area for it’s anti-bacterial qualities.
3-10 Days after waxing
As you skin closes over the follicles, the next consideration is to ensure you prevent ingrown hairs. This is when new, often softer hair can get trapped under the skin. A few simple measures can easily avoid this situation. Here’s where the “do’s” come in:
- Use a soft brush or exfoliating glove to gently buff the area every 2-3 days – this is particularly important after about day 3 through to about the 10 day mark. It doesn’t need to be hard scrubbng, just a gentle exfoliation.
- Use a product like PFB to roll over the area after showering. This product contains lactic acid which helps ensure dead skin cells are buffed away allowing your hair back through the follicle opening.
The added bonus of following the after care advice (apart from your skin looking hairfree and smooth for longer), is that it really will make your next wax a whole lot quicker and less painful.
How long will your wax last?
If you’re a first-time or occasional waxer you will likely notice some new hair growth within 2-3 weeks due to the naturally staggered hair growth cycle. This part of regrowth will be sparse, about one-third of the hair normally present. Soon after the remaining hair will begin growing in.
Regular waxing will leave the area hair free for 3 – 6 weeks. Over time the density of hair in the waxed area may start to decrease as well.
Lash Lift, volume and length – show-stopping eyes! without the need for extensions or falsies. If you’ve always desired Bambi-like lengths, but the maintenance isn’t your thing and you’re fed up with grappling with an eyelash curler every morning, it’s time to look into Lash Lifts. Perfect for weddings, holidays or any special occasion, or if you just don’t want to wear makeup, your lashes will look thicker and fuller.
What can you expect?
Your fabulous flutter will begin with your therapist removing any makeup and oils from your eyes, before placing a soft fabric guard over your lower lashes to keep them out of the way. A small silicon shield will then be put on each of your lids close to the lash line, and your lashes will gently be lifted up and pressed onto the shield. A lifting lotion is then applied to the roots of the lashes and left on to set. After 10 minutes, a neutralising solution is applied. Finally, an optional tint is applied to give your peepers extra pow, followed by a conditioning serum to coax your lashes off the silicon pad. One final comb through later, and voila! You’ve achieved perfect lashes from the moment you wake up. (And more time in bed!).
* patch test required 24hrs before.
The treatment reworks and tints your natural brow
hairs to create a fuller shape, will help give you a uniform, full brow
shape. It’s all about natural, fluffy looking brow the treatment is perfect
for brows that do not have symmetry, where the hairs follow a different
growth pattern, it can help feel gaps and give illusion of a fuller brow,
includes a free brow maintenance appointment at 3-4 weeks.
* patch test required 24hrs before.
Eyelash and brow tinting
Eyebrow and eyelash tinting is the perfect way to look made up with minimum effort. Your eyebrows and eyelashes will look defined without a slick of makeup. If you’re after a more dramatic look you can choose a contrasting shade or you can always top up your look with mascara. The eyes have it…
* patch test required 24 hours before.
Henna brow design
Can last anywhere from four days to three weeks. The length of time henna tinting lasts differs from person to person, and is dependent on how your skin reacts to the tint.
Henna is a form of eyebrow tinting that not only dyes the hair but also stains the skin to achieve a darker finish and the appearance of a fuller brow. Many henna dyes claim to last 6-8 weeks on the hair and up to 2 weeks on the skin.
* patch test required 24 hours before.
Manicures and pedicure
Having attractive nails on both hands and feet can boost your confidence.
To help you achieve this every day of the week, we offer a selection of manicures & pedicures to suit your daily needs.
Take a pick from a quick file & polish nail treatment to Deep conditioning Manicure or Pedicure selections.
Our basic File & Polish is a quick but effective way to re-touch and keep your nails looking good for about 7 days. The Mini Nail Treatments are perfect for those last minute emergency nail tidies. If you have a little more time on your hands, spoil yourself then go for the Deep conditioning Treatments, which gives you extra massage and pampering both on hands and feet.
Express Eyelash Extensions
These eyelash extensions take around 30 minutes to apply and can last up to 2 weeks, you will then return to have them professionally removed. Our express eyelash extensions will produce a full, natural look which is perfect for holidays and special occasions.
Mini Manicure – File, push back of cuticles, moisturising hand treatment and a polish.
Manicure – File, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hand massage and varnish.
Deep conditioning Manicure– File, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hand exfoliation or hand mask, hand massage and hand soak.
Mini Pedicure– File, push back of cuticles, foot lotion and a varnish.
Pedicure – Foot soak, file, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hard skin removal, foot exfoliation, foot massage and moisturiser.
Deep conditioning Pedicure– Foot soak, file, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, foot exfoliation, foot massage, revitalising foot mask and moisturiser.
Pre-care and After-care Advice and Guidance
- Make sure you reserve enough time for after the manicure, to allow your nail polish to dry.
- We recommend using hand and cuticle cream everyday.
- If you want to change the polish yourself between visits, remember to use a clear polish or base coat to prevent discolouring the nail.
- Apply a top coat to protect, prolong and help prevent the chipping of the nail polish.
- Make sure you reserve enough time for after the pedicure, to allow the nail polish to dry.
- We recommend that you bring flip flops with you, to protect from smudging or damage of the polish.
- If you want to change the polish yourself between visits, remember to use a clear polish or base coat to prevent the discoloration of the nail.
- To maintain hydrated and soft feet, moisturise them daily.
- To avoid dryness, exfoliate weekly.
Gel polish (hands or feet)
A soak-off gel polish that offers a longer lasting manicure with total protection for your nails, cured under a u.v lamp. It’s quick, easy and dries in seconds. Smudge and chip resistant giving active women the freedom to literally work hard and play hard whilst keeping their nails looking their best.
Gels polish can be removed at a cost of £18 which includes a mini manicure (no polish) (30mins).
Gel polish removal add £10 to the cost of a gel manicure (extra 30 mins).